ECUMaster EMU Classic PNP Standalone Kit For MK3 Supra 7M-GTE 1986-89, for Yellow Plug Stock Connectors.
ECUMaster EMU Plug and Play 7MGTE ECU for the 1986-89 Toyota MK3 Supra (for yellow connectors, not grey) is a complete plug-in standalone ECU for manual transmission vehicles.
We are excited to announce a new and improved version of our popular EMU engine control unit: the EMU Classic. Our goal at ECUMaster is to provide the best possible products at an affordable price. The new EMU Classic is evidence of our dedication to that goal. We have improved the design of the EMU based on customer feedback and have kept the price at a similar point. The main improvements are as follows: Improved ignition outputs allowing the use of more than one active coil on one output, Separate 5V output regulator for external sensors, Highly protected H-Bridges (stepper outputs), Galvanic separated USB port, Compact CNC machined, black anodized enclosure (147x62x30 mm vs 155x120x45 mm) Both EMU and EMU CLASSIC use the same firmware and software package. EMU Classic is designed to operate the most advanced and complex engines presently available. The EMU CLASSIC controls fueling, ignition and auxiliary systems on 1-12 cylinder engines including those with drive-by-wire throttles and VVT. Using the latest technologies in the fields of electronics and software.
Common applications for the ECUMaster EMU CLASSIC are modified sports car and racing engines, motorcycles, boats, and stationary engines.
Check out this video of ECUMaster products in action.
ECUMASTER EMU TECHNICAL DETAILS
- 6 Fuel injector outputs (5A) (12 injectors in batch fire)
- 6 AUX outputs (5A)
- 6 Ignition outputs -Passive or active coils, software selectable (7A) (supports up to 12 cylinders)
- 4 stepper motor outputs - bipolar/unipolar (1A)
- 2 direct EGT input channels
- 2 knock sensor inputs (supports flat response or resonant sensors)
- Built-in wideband O2 controller for Bosch LSU 4.2
- Built-in 4 bar MAP sensor
- Built-in barometric pressure sensor
- 4 Digital inputs VR/HALL – software selectable
- 3 Dedicated analog inputs (TPS, CLT, IAT)
- 8 Additional analog inputs (0-5V)
- Compliance with ISO 7637
- Supports 1-12 cylinders
- Supports up to two variable cams (VVTi, VANOS, etc.)
- Max RPM 16000
- Injection time resolution 16us
- Ignition advance resolution 0.5 deg
- Knock sensing 1-20 kHz
- Speed Density, Alpha-N algorithm
- 16x20 VE fuel table, resolution to 0.1% VE
- 16x20 Ignition table, resolution to 0.5 deg
- 16x20 Target AFR table, resolution to 0.1 AFR
- Injector voltage compensation
- Coil dwell calibration
- User calibrated IAT, CLT
- PID idle control strategy
- PID Boost Control, advanced strategies: per gear, per speed
- Nitrous control with fuel and ignition modification tables
- Aux outputs for fuel pumps, radiator fans, etc.
- Motorsports features: launch control, gear dependent shift light, flat shift ( gear change cut)
- Logging available for over 100 parameters
- Check engine light output
- Full Flex Fuel capability with map blending (requires ethanol content sensor)
- Advanced features available with additional modules: Drive By Wire throttle, Bluetooth adapter for using an Android device to display gauges
- USB communication, no additional interface needed, uses standard USB cable (included)
- The ECUMaster EMU comes with user friendly software with free firmware upgrades
- 24 month warranty
- Windows 2000 or newer (Including XP, Vista, 8, 10 and more)
- Screen resolution of at least 1024x768 16bit
- CPU with a clock of at least 600MHz
- USB port
WHAT'S IN THE BOX