The new 39/50 DCSS pump has been designed around the proven 39mm armature (motor) that has been used for many years, Coupled with the proven armature are two sets of turbine blades set in parallel on a single impeller shaft. This design allow fuel to pass through two high pressure pumping channels delivering fuel in a manner to work with the high pressure demand of today's direct injection system.This pump is sometimes called a 416, 400, 480, 450, etc... don't get confused though, they are all the same pump, the only difference is the F90000262 is not intended for E85, and the F90000267 is rated for E85. The F9000274 pump is E85 rated and has a higher pressure relief valve so it cam make more maximum pressure.
Technical Pump Specifications:
Designed for E85 fuel, includes sealed connector.
Overall pump length: 121mm
Main Housing Dia.: 39mm
Lower Housing Dia.: 50mm
Fuel Inlet Dia.: 11mm OD
Fuel Outlet Dia.: 11mm OD
Flow rate: 400LPH @ 40PSI
Test Voltage: 13.5 Volts
- A design used in multiple OEM application for years.
- Built to stringent OEM standards.
- Designed around the proven 39mm armature used for many years.
- Quiet running while achieving substantial fuel flow in comparison to other single stage turbine pumps on market today.
- Ability to function with a greater range of conventional powertrains present in today's automotive performance market place.
- Proven to work in the Pulse Width Modulation used in today's automotive performance market place.